Hey Bud, I put together the basic way I run ads and I made a sample ad just for demo purposes. I just wanted to give you a more of “Behind the scenes Look” LOL
Using Facebook and Instagram to drive more Leads/Bookings/Awareness.
There are Marketplace ads and News Feed ads I will recommend either one or a Combination of both.
I use a technique called “Ad Stacking” Its when all 3 objectives work in Sync promoting each other.
- Lead Ads
- Booking Ads
- Engagement Ads
Research Main Demographics for Targeted Ads:
- Research the target audience and drill down your main demographics using the data we have as a starting point, I like to drill down even further. (the more we target correctly, the better the impressions, as well as it lowers the CPC)
- Target Locations, Regions, Zip Codes, States, National, International
Quick Overview –
- “Campaigns” are an umbrella that runs everything under it – sets budget etc.…
- “Ad Sets” are what sets the targeting and demographic
- “Ad Creatives” are what the user sees
Track Conversion Actions –
Whether you want Page visits, Sales, Bookings, or another action with website conversion ads you can optimize and track conversions, by placing a conversion pixel on your site and then adding it to a Facebook/Instagram ad. This is a simple and effective way to know exactly which ads are converting the most in Lead Gen and Bookings.
The Facebook/Instagram website conversion objective helps you optimize ROI by the A.I. learning your best audiences.
- Book Now
- Targeted Leads
- Website Traffic Objective-
- Traffic Ads – Image and Video Ad Campaign for A/B Split Testing for Direct Targeted Traffic Ads
- Sharing and Engagement (when people fwd an ad they see to a friend etc…)
- Video Ads
- Retargeting ads
- Email List Building
You can even sync bookings with some of the most popular appointment management and your CRM tools. Appointments on Facebook/Instagram integrates with leading industry partners to make it possible for your customers to book appointments without ever leaving Facebook.
How The Lead ads work.
Consumers abandon online shopping carts, forms, and event bookings all the time. People browse services or products on websites without converting.
While you obviously don’t want this to be the norm on your website, it’s simply the nature of the buyer journey. Luckily, these situations also happen to be opportunities to re-engage visitors and get them back to making a purchase, signing up for a demo, or whatever the end goal may be.
You can make it happen with effective retargeting ads, First, let’s clarify the purpose of retargeting ads.
Retargeting ads are paid advertisements targeting individuals who have already visited a website or clicked on Your Ad, despite the prior activity, i.e. they did not complete a sale or did not previously interact with a website but have similarities with existing customers.
You can retarget ads to engage and re-engage these users through the tracking pixel and follow users on the web to gather data about people’s preferences, activities, and behaviors. This is how you can serve relevant ads to a targeted pool of customers.
How We Can Use an Engagement Objective For Building a Targeted Audiences for Top of Mind Advertising and Branding.
The engagement objective is designed to get more people to see, share and engage with your Facebook/Instagram Ad. With engagement as your objective, you can create ads that:
- (Ad Engagement)
- (Ad Likes)
- Insert Website and Phone in Body of the Creative
- Raise attendance at an event on your Page (Event Responses)
What platforms support the engagement objective?
- Audience Network
Which ad formats can I choose from in the engagement objective?
Ads Start as Soon as 48 Hours.
I create everything, the client does not have to lift a finger… Creatives/ Videos/ Images/ Page Buildouts Etc.… All I need is the email addresses you want the leads sent to. (will send ads for approval)
It’s a very targeted process:
- Drill down using the data we have as a starting point, I would like to drill down even further. (the more we target correctly, the better the impressions, as well as it lowers the CPC)
- Track Conversion Actions – See Top of Page
- The info i.e. Name/Number/Email/ gets directed to any Department, Email Addresses or CRM you’d like.
- For Lead Ad Campaigns, Leads are Redirected to Main Site after capturing the lead – 2 birds 1 stone
- All ads are pixeled for LOOKALIKE audiences as well as RETARGETING
- Constantly changing ad copy and creatives i.e. slide shows/videos/images/Carousel ads etc…
- Can instantly ZAP Info/Leads to any CRM
- Email Campaign (Newsletter) Bi-Monthly to people that have sent in a lead for more info and have not taken action
- Benchmark best-performing ads and add new creatives throughout the week. (A/B Split Testing)
- Top of mind branding ad campaign (pixeled)