The new OMNI System for Facebook is Amazing.
Awareness, Mass Exposure, and Engagement Campaign.
This system is working amazingly! 90% of users are on their Mobile Device so Click to Call Campaigns under the Awareness and Engagement Campaigns are Great!
The OMNIPRESENT Structure is a completely New System for Mass Exposure on Facebook and Instagram. Instead of Direct Form Leads… I am using the copy and images to convert. 4 Points of Contact:
- A Click to Call Button for Direct Calls and Text – Alerts sent via Email.
- A Direct Traffic Objective (a separate ad set) directed to your quote page and or any page we choose.
- Messenger Campaign Objective – Automated Facebook Messenger Inquiries. The ad will have a button “Message Us” (Name Email and Phone are requested)
- Share, Like, and Add Followers!
- MASSIVE EXPOSURE! About 200 x’s the Reach and Impressions Compared to a Boosted or Single Ad Campaign. (This is what I have been using for all my clients and it works amazing)
- Drive More Phone Calls For Apt/Quotes/More Info etc.
- Send Targeted Traffic To Your Apt Scheduling Page
- Build Local Awareness About Your Services and Specials Each Ad Will Have The Ability To Call – Text – Or visit your site or Funnel.
- Top of Mind! Your Radius Will be Constantly seeing about 12 Different ads in Ration Every Day!
We will be doing this via Facebook and Instagram using The OMNIPRESENT Structure.
Quick Run Through – Keith is a great strategic partner and we have worked together now for over 3 years. He is located across the Pond.
OMNI for Branding/Engagement/Traffic/Top of Mind
I put this together really quickly for you with a few Budget Options.
These campaigns will run in the FB and Instagram News Feeds, Reels, Storys, and Search Results.
With the correct Local Targeting, The Omnipresent Campaign is a strategy for your Facebook/Instagram campaign designed to get your ads in front of your targeted audience more often and develops a relationship between your business and your local ideal customers.
With Omni –Facebook/Instagram campaigns They will know who you are and the services you provide. The audience sees different ads every day to avoid ad blindness and builds trust.
I Create 10 – 12 different ad sets and give each one a frequency cap of one impression every five days. We want an ad of yours to be shown to your audience twice a day every day and we want to make sure that your audience is shown different ads each time so that they don’t get bored of them.
That’s what this campaign structure is allowing me to do, Create 5 Separate Ad Campaigns, 5 ad sets, and 10 ads and each one can only be shown to your audience once every five days which means your audience should see two different ads each day on a five-day rolling cycle.
With an omnipresent content campaign, you want your ads to tick a number of boxes and achieve different things. There are four categories of ads you need to create Traffic ads, Awareness ads, Engagement and Exposure ads, and Top of Mind ads.
- Branding and Service Ad Campaigns, this campaign will deliver ads that I create detailing your business and what you guys do, etc…. Including all Your Company’s Info – Phone – Text – Website, etc...
- Reach Ads (also known as Top Of Mind) will deliver different ads to your targeted audience that I create 2 times a week. Including all Your company’s Info – Phone – Text – Website, etc.
- Engagement Ads Campaign will allow your audience to Like, Comment, Share, and Follow Your ads, posts, and your main FB/IG page. Including all Your company’s Info – Phone – Text – Website, etc…
- Traffic Ads Sending targeted traffic to your site.
The Omnipresent content campaign is designed to create and drive Mass exposure.
This Approach Is a New and Better Structure